Information about the behavior of individuals potentially exposed is an important component of the exposure assessment. If properly administered, an exposure questionnaire can provide the following information:
- How are people likely exposed?
- Which exposure pathways are most important?
- Who is likely to have the greatest exposure?
- What is the duration and frequency of exposure?
- Documented presence of possible health impacts.
- Who might be best candidates for blood or breast milk sampling (if applicable)?
For more details about administering an exposure survey, refer to the Field Sampling Procedures section.